My Tmobile Dash alarm keeps going off. I did a search and found out this is a common problem for Dash. It said, windows mobile with other phones than HTC also have this problem.
Get SKTool (Clean up and uninstaller utility)
Official website: http://s-k-tools.com/index.html?skto…feat.html#lite
Using Keygen: http://www.dreamstrikes.com/applications-pocket-pc-pda-palm-os-mobiles/18592-sktools-v4-4-6-2-incl-keygen-sympda.html
1. Load SKTools Smartphone Edition
2. Select View -> Maintenance -> Notifications Queue
3. Scroll to the bottom of the list and there should be multiple entries already checked for “Clock.exe”.
4. Select Action -> Delete marked
5. Do a soft reset (turn off then back on).
Then I switched to another alarm clock applications, such as gentimer, ct alarm master etc.
Filed under: Mobile